Choosing the right school for your child's education is one of the most important decisions you will have to make and we are delighted that you are interested in St Brendan's Catholic Primary School.
The St Brendan's community is vibrant; children, parents, teachers and staff aim to live out our school motto “Live in Faith and Love".
An enrolment application is required for each child you wish to enrol. The form/s need to be fully completed with all supporting documentation attached.
· Copy of Birth Certificate – required by law
· Copy of Visa / Passport / Citizenship Papers (if applicable)
· Copy of any sacramental records (if applicable)
· Copy of any previous school's progress reports (if applicable)
· Copy of relevant specialist reports / medical information (if applicable)
· Copy of legal documents/court orders (if applicable)
· Copy of NAPLAN results (if applicable)
The school office will acknowledge receipt of your application and advise you of anything else that is required to assist in considering the application.
Alternatively, you may arrange to collect a hard copy of the enrolment form from the school office.
If your application is successful, the Principal will offer your child(ren) a place at the school.
Parents accept the offer by completing a Confirmation of Enrolment form, which will be provided by the school.